ADD TO SHOPPING CART
Specifically designed for use in a fast-paced clinical setting, Pocket Atlas of Spine Surgery is a concise surgical guide that gives readers the essential tools needed to successfully perform spine surgery. It provides a distinctive view of complex spinal anatomy that facilitates a better understanding of the subtleties of both open and technically demanding minimally invasive spine procedures. Key Features:
- An introductory chapter on patient positioning covers the basics for common cervical, thoracic, and lumbar procedures
- Detailed illustrations with unique anatomical overlays are provided for each step in a surgical procedure
- The procedures included represent most of those encountered in a typical spine surgery practice
- Tips and Pearls before you begin, key steps with visuals, and Potential Pitfalls are included for each procedure
This atlas will serve as a valuable resource to orthopedic surgeons, neurosurgeons, and surgical trainees as well as physician assistants, surgical nurses, and all those involved in the operative care of patients undergoing spine surgery.
List Price: $169.99
ADD TO SHOPPING CART
In the last two decades, spine instrumentation and surgery have undergone many improvements. The second edition benefits from contributions by renowned orthopaedic surgeons and neurosurgeons who helped create and refine the systems described in the book, and devoted their careers to educating next generations of spine surgeons.
Advancements in instrumentation – plates, cages, rods, screws, disc replacements, spacers, and fusion devices – have led to improved outcomes for patients. The spinal device field has grown exponentially, and surgeons are faced with an increasingly diverse choice of instrumentation options. While the first edition categorized available systems, the new edition is focused on helping clinicians avoid complications and quickly recognize and manage complications when they do occur.
- A concise yet comprehensive reference that educates clinicians on the causes, recognition, and avoidance of instrumentation complications
- Organized by anatomical region and condition, the visualization of relevant anatomical landmarks is discussed in context with safe use of spinal instrumentation
- Now four-color, with more than 230 new and original illustrations
- Easy-to-digest text helps translate classroom knowledge into clinical application
This up-to-date book will help orthopaedic surgeons and neurosurgeons learn how to utilize spinal devices more efficaciously and safely. The text is also an excellent reference for radiologists, spine fellows and residents, and physician extenders who are interested in attaining knowledge and experience in spinal instrumentation.
October 11, 2017 — October 13, 2017
Essentials of Spinal Stabilization
List Price: $199.00
ADD TO SHOPPING CART
This text includes stabilization techniques for the entire spinal column, ranging from the cranio-cervical junction to the pelvis. The information is presented in an easily digestible format that is suitable for those in school or training, yet includes pearls and insight that can be appreciated by even the most seasoned surgeon. The text is divided into major sections based on the anatomical regions of the spine – cervical, thoracic, and lumbosacral. An additional section is devoted to related surgical concepts and principles such as spinal biomechanics and bone grafting options. Each chapter has a uniform design including background, indications, patient selection, preoperative considerations, surgical technique, technical pearls, and strategies for complication avoidance. Preoperative and postoperative images and/or illustrations are utilized to highlight the presented information.
Edited by a Neurosurgeon and an Orthopedist and written by leading national and international Neurosurgery and Orthopedic spine experts, Essentials of Spinal Stabilization provides a text which will broadly appeal to all spine care professionals.
- Published on: 2017-10-01
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 10.00″ h x .0″ w x 7.00″ l,
- Binding: Hardcover
- 566 pages