Operative Techniques: Spine Surgery, 3e
By Eli M. Baron, Alexander R. Vaccaro MD PhD FACS
Focusing solely on must-know procedures, Operative Techniques: Spine Surgery, 3rd Edition by Drs. Alexander R. Vaccaro and Eli Baron, offers a highly visual, step-by-step approach to the latest techniques in the field. Thorough updates keep you current with recent changes in spine surgery, and new contributors bring a fresh perspective to this rapidly-changing specialty. Part of the popular Operative Techniques series, this practical reference focuses on individual procedures, each presented in an easy-to-follow format for quick reference.
- Step-by-step intraoperative photos depict each technique, and high-quality radiographs show presenting problems and post-surgical outcomes.
- Surgical videos available online demonstrate how to perform state-of-the-art procedures.
- Clean design layout features brief, bulleted descriptions, clinical pearls, and just the right amount of relevant science.
- Ideal for orthopaedic and neurosurgery residents, fellows, and practicing surgeons.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Updated coverage includes hybrid surgery, coflex fusion, and modifications to the lateral transosseous approach.
- Published on: 2017-02-07
- Original language: English
- Dimensions: 11.10″ h x .80″ w x 8.60″ l,
- Binding: Hardcover
- 480 pages