The Greenberg Rapid Review: A Companion to the 8th Edition
List Price: $99.99
Written by an esteemed educator and founder of the renowned Chicago Review Course in Neurological Surgery™, this updated review reflects substantive content additions to the 8th edition. The two prior editions of the Rapid Review were must-have companions that fully leveraged the vast knowledge contained within Greenberg’s legendary tome.
Through repetition and spot-on questions, this book brings clarity to a specialty whose sheer depth and breadth presents comprehension and retention challenges. This book helps readers determine if they are retaining key data and information, thereby providing a robust self-assessment study tool for American Board of Neurological Surgery certification.
The 7th companion generated glowing reviews, such as: “A wonderful example of how to turn the classic Greenberg text into a study guide rather than an encyclopedic reference to a young neurosurgeon” –AANS Young Neurosurgeons News
- Question formats include fill in the blank, open-ended questions, true/false, matching, and identification of various elements in diagrams/figures
- Mnemonic devices, helpful hints, clinical pearls, and study charts aid in comprehension and long-term retention
- Greenberg chapter headings are used (e.g. 4.2.3), thereby providing clear-cut Handbook references
This book is designed to help neurosurgical residents prepare for the ABNS primary examination and/or rounds. It will enable practicing neurosurgeons, neurologists, neuroradiologists, and neuropathologists to develop a storehouse of knowledge required to efficaciously examine, analyze, diagnose, and treat neurosurgical patients.
- Published on: 2016-11-15
- Original language: English
- Dimensions: 7.00″ h x .0″ w x 10.00″ l,
- Binding: Paperback
- 576 pages