Date: 07/07/2016 – 08/07/2016
A maximum of 8 participants will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. You will receive a registration confirmation after completion of this form. Final confirmation of acceptance will be sent only after full payment of the course fee.
WHY THIS COURSE?
The two course directors, Professor Nikolai Hopf and Professor Robert Reisch have been pupils of Professor Axel Perneczky, pioneer of endoscopic and minimal invasive neurosurgery, and have been using endoscopic techniques since their very beginning of neurosurgical training. They have conducted 29 international courses only within the last seven years, teaching more than 500 international participants. They understand very well that integration of minimally invasive concepts into the daily surgical routine is not simple and requires a strong and stable strategy. Therefore, in this course you will:
- hear conceptual lectures on modern endoscopic & minimally invasive neurosurgery
- learn practical hints to set up and perform complex procedures
- see how to avoid and handle complications
- experience extensive case discussions
- enjoy complex endoscopic procedures in the OR
- discuss every operating step with the surgeon on-site
- didactic experience with more than 500 international trainees
- small group (max. 8 neurosurgeons) guaranteeing intensive education
- extensive discussion of complex cases
- possibility to discuss your own cases with us
- close-up observation of various complex live-surgeries