Atlas of Neurosurgical Techniques: Brain
This thoroughly revised and expanded atlas is the ideal reference for residents, fellows, and clinicians to review surgical procedures before entering the OR. The authors provide step-by-step descriptions of techniques, clearly delineating indications and contraindications, goals, operative preparation and anesthesia, and postoperative management. The main focus of this book is on teaching neurosurgical techniques at the most detailed level.
Features of the second edition:
- A new chapter on proton therapy
- An expanded section covering the latest radiosurgery techniques
- Nearly 3,000 high-quality images aid rapid comprehension of surgical procedures
- Online access to more than 100 surgical technique videos
This book should be read cover to cover by young practitioners several times during their residency and it will keep more experienced neurosurgeons up-to-date on the latest surgical techniques in the field.
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: .0″ h x .0″ w x .0″ l, .0 pounds
- Binding: Hardcover
- 1566 pages