Neurointerventional Techniques: Tricks of the Trade
Neurointerventional Techniques: Tricks of the Trade is a practical reference that includes core procedures used in the growing neurointerventional subspecialty. The step-by-step, concise presentation of procedures along with original line drawings and high-quality images concisely distill a wealth of information, making it easy for both novice and expert neurointerventionists to review how procedures are performed. The book includes over 50 specific procedures as well as important chapters on access points, physiological testing, and pharmacology in the endovascular suite.
- Written by leading experts in neurointerventional practice
- Strong emphasis on complication avoidance throughout the text
- Covers both basic and more complex neuroendovascular procedures
- Appendices are rich with information on catheters, presented in an easy-to-access tabular format, as well as important guidance on intraoperative neurophysiologic monitoring as it applies to neurointerventional procedures
Neurosurgeons and neurointerventionists at all levels, from residents learning procedures to experienced practitioners needing a quick refresher, will find this book to be an invaluable resource that they will consult frequently in clinical practice.
- Published on: 2014-10-21
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 10.98″ h x 8.50″ w x .0″ l, .0 pounds
- Binding: Hardcover
- 366 pages